von Göler (Hrsg.) / / § 3
§ 3 Content of articles of association
(1) The articles of association must stipulate the following:
- 1. the company’s business name and the place of its registered office,
- 2. the purpose of the enterprise,
- 3. the amount of the share capital,
- 4. the number and nominal values of the shares to which each shareholder subscribes against payment of the capital contribution into the share capital (ʻoriginal capital shareʼ).
(2) If the enterprise is to be formed for a specific term or if other obligations vis-à-vis the company are to be imposed on the shareholders in addition to payment of a capital contribution, these provisions must also be included in the articles of association.
Information for non-professionals
To Information for legal professionals
Relevance for legal relations
Information for legal professionals
At this moment, a legal commentary is not yet available for this clause. We hope to help you by providing a translation of the wording of the law. Please contact us, if you would like to recommend a highly qualified author.